Thursday, July 9, 2009

What is a good c# book for senior vb.net developer?

I am looking for a good book to use as a reference book that is advanced enough for a senior developer (.net 2.0 framework preferred). The catch is that I am senior at vb.net. and have only limited experience in c#. For instance, if I want to lookup how to cast a variable, or how to add an event handler, I want a book that will show syntax for both basic and advanced c# techniques.





Thanks for the suggestions!!

What is a good c# book for senior vb.net developer?
Microsoft Press's C# Core Reference
Reply:I'm a fan of the Wrox books. Professional C# 2005 (Wrox Professional Guides) (Paperback). You don't need to start from stratch since you know the .NET Framework already. It is just syntax you are learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment