Sunday, July 12, 2009

How to select query according to User Input for a WebPage in C#.Net with SQL Server 2000?

I am trying to build a web page in C#.NET with SQL Server 2000 using Visual Web Developer 2005. I want to select and execute the query according to user input.





I have a form which has 2 textboxes which gets start date and end date from the user. Based on start/end date my 1st query runs. Now if user does not enter any start/end date I want to run another query which takes default dates as current date as end date and current date - 30 days as starting dates.





How to select query ?





I will be greatful if one can reply.

How to select query according to User Input for a WebPage in C#.Net with SQL Server 2000?
How do you need the results to display?


No comments:

Post a Comment