Sunday, July 12, 2009

Does anyone want to program a C application as a group?

I want to code with some other developers and comunicate via Windows Messenger, the projects have not been defined but I want to create applications that can be created in ANSI C/C++.





I just want to do this to increase my knowledge of programming and this will be more "fun" then just reading through a book and completing exercises on there.





If you want to get involved so we can create and learn as a group then mail me at :





mycpp@hotmail.co.uk





I look forward to hearding from you.

Does anyone want to program a C application as a group?
Hello





well... thats quite a difficult question...


as the previous person asked, how much experience have you got with C++?


if not with C++ with which other language?


Have you done your OOP homework? (thats a real question!)





I'm a experienced programmer but a newbie in 3D programming (havent delivered anything yet)...


if you want to have a look what i'm talking about:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9DNp7M3e...





It'd help a lot if you were good with 3d modeling too, I'm interested in FPS and RTS games, all 3D of course.





[]s
Reply:How much knowledge do you have of C/C++. If the project ever got anywhere big, would everyone have shared rights?


No comments:

Post a Comment