Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hi,Looking for some junior developer jobs in chennai.?

I will be going back to India next yr. would like to know of opportunites for C++ developer.I have around 3-4 yrs of IT experience but its been almost 4 yrs now since I quit my job.Whats the best way for me to get into IT again in Chennai.





Thanks

Hi,Looking for some junior developer jobs in chennai.?
More education.


You have been out of the business too long.


The computer business evolves at such a fast rate that you would be considered a 'dinosaur'.


Go back to school,classes...re-educate yourself in the business.


You will learn, in class, who hires,where to contact them.


Schools have employment counseling services that can give you advice.


To look for work with your 'old experiences' would be fruitless...


but to show on your resume....new classes/projects....


you will get hired right away.


Good luck.


dg


nyc


No comments:

Post a Comment