Thursday, July 9, 2009

Please i need Developers advice?

Hi i am working in a company as C# developer i really love my job but the problem is i have a boss who is really stubed, unsensetive and make me crazy.


simply he maked me hate the company. now i have an offer to work in another company but with some tec. very old called censura. working with it is not the type of programming that i want to work with.


What i can do leave the company or stay ? help

Please i need Developers advice?
You simply need to make a pro's and con's list to help you out. I don't know much about censura but I do know that supervisors come and go...and the bad ones go sooner.





One of the necessary skills of life is the ability to work with or for hard-to-work-with-or-for people. My son is in 2nd grade and doesn't like his teacher so we are using this as an opportunity to teach this very important lesson to him. Surely you have had college professors who did not want the right answer, just the answer they are expecting...and to get the grade you gave them what they were asking for. It is the same thing with this boss. Figure our what he or she likes and do it (as long as its ethical of course) and see if you can't win them over. I once had a boss that had no sense of humor and hated everyone but I didn't need for him to like me, just respect me so I shot for that.





I would pick the technology that is going to take me further into what I want to be. Even when you are a programmer, you should always be looking for what you want to be when you grow up some more (enterprise architect, data architect, manager, sales, etc.). Let that be your guide and not this person. Chances are you and he/she will be separated sooner than you think and you might end up being good at censura and compensated to work with it for years...and years...and years. :)





Make this decision with a larger goal in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment