Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PKMN G/S/C: Will I Get Certificate Without Mew/Celebi?

After years of isolation, I finally rekindled with my Game Boy, but in a retrospective way. I had three PKMN cartridges: the Yellow Version, the Gold Version, and the Crystal Version. i then shockingly realized that I can really "catch'em all" and get the 250 PKMN! (Unobtainables can be caught/gotten in other versions, breeding/duplicating (from Gold) and sacrifices (like restarting the game after trading Kabuto away, so I can get the Omanyte) enabled me to.) So I went on to buy another cheap GBC for like, 9 bucks, and a Game Link Cable for 6. Not too shabby. Hopefully, with the Mew glitch (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M... and the bunch of Celebi myths (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_get_a_... I would be able to get them all. But what if I don't? Did anyone get the realistic total of 249 PKMN (in Gold/Crystal) and still get the certificate/diploma from the Game Freak developers in the Celadon City place?

PKMN G/S/C: Will I Get Certificate Without Mew/Celebi?
I believe that unobtainables, as they say, are not required to fill the Dex. However, I filled mine with a Gameboy Gameshark, which you can probably get real cheap now. People say it wrecks their game, but I've used it so many times, and nothing has happened to my game. To me, it's nothing but beneficial. You can use a code to start up the Celebi event, which is how I got Celebi in Silver version. ;)


But if you really don't want to take the Gameshark plunge, I'm pretty positive that you do not need Pokemon that are almost impossible to get in your Dex to get the features of having completing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment