Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Can you help me..?

Hi guys..





I am a C.I.S student.. -Which means "Computer Information Systems" for those who don't know..-





I have a dream to become a genius programmer and software developer.





I'm learning C++ and object-oreinted prgramming at college.


I've learned a few basic things in Python and I will keep learning it ofcourse.


And I'm welling to learn C# and ASP.Net in the near future.





And ofcourse I'm still seeking more knowledge and experience..





So can you advise me...please??

Can you help me..?
What kind of advice r u looking for?
Reply:i am also a C.I.S. student.


i am having problems to make a small program i just started this course.


can anyone help me to this program"





write a program that can be used as a math tutor for a young student.


the program shoul display two random numbers thatt are to be added, such as:


247


+ 129


______


the program should wait for the student to enter the answer. if the answer is correct, a message of congratulations should be printed.


if the answer is incorrect, a message should be printed showing the correct answer.





i f i got something you need i will help you too


later.


No comments:

Post a Comment