Thursday, July 9, 2009

In which company I can work as C/C++ programmer as fresher or trainee developer?

Hello u greate People.


My dream language in programming is C/C++ but not getting freshers job in C/C++. I have good knowledge in it. I joined a company for Dot Net programmer and working from 3.7 years. But I always attract with C/C++ language. I can not pay for this due weak economic and also have average qualification marks. My Qualification is BCA and doing MCA(last Sem).





thanks in advance

In which company I can work as C/C++ programmer as fresher or trainee developer?
post your CV at monster.com or maybe naukri.com and see the response that you get. Then post again with the list of companies and what they are willing to offer, and wait for feedback from the people here.





good luck, hope you get a decent job.
Reply:Search the internet - if you want a job you're going to have to look for it yourself.





Rawlyn.

wedding floral centerpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment