Sunday, July 12, 2009

Developers what compiler do you use?

I use c++ builder myself I have found it to be hands down the most verstile tool out there. I used to use VB it is quick but not as powerful as C/C++. I took a opengl class it use VC++ but even then I did my homework on my C++ Builder than just overted the code to VC++ in class before turning in my assignment. There are Arugment for and againt all the tool out there. There are even some striaght Assembly programmers out there. I am just courious to know What to do you and why

Developers what compiler do you use?
I use Quincy for C++ - it's free, easy, color codes things. Plus, I had to use it in college, and I guess when you get familiar with a certain way of doing things, you kind of like to continue doing it that way.
Reply:For single file programs I use dev-cpp by blodshed, but it is no longer being supported by the makers. It uses the miniGW compiler.


For larger projects I use Code::Blocks. It also uses the miniGW compiler


No comments:

Post a Comment