Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm a C# programmer I want to transition into web development but have no experience...how do I start ?

I know I would need to start as an entry level, which is tough given i've got 10+ years development experience. However, I'm willing to take that step backward. I just would like to know where I should begin and how I can convince an employer to hire a web developer with very little web development experience.....Thanks for any info/advice provided !

I'm a C# programmer I want to transition into web development but have no experience...how do I start ?
The easiest way is to take courses and get a degree or certificate while you are continuing your work as a programmer. Then apply within the company that you are working.





It will be more difficult to start all over from scratch. Hopefully you have some connections from your previous employment to get you started.


No comments:

Post a Comment