Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TO:Michael Saint Germaine R.C.?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=...


Colour application: 10V developer


1 part 6n to 1/2 parts of 6g and a tiny little ribbon of 8r (just an 1/8 of an inch or so).





I don't understand why you are using 6g %26amp; 8r? please give me more into details. Thanks very much and I wish you a happy holidays!





Best Regards,


JENNY

TO:Michael Saint Germaine R.C.?
Hello Jenny. Happy Holidays!





The reason behind my "madness" is so easy once you understand the why.





To create beautiful colour that has depth and sparkle you need to make sure that you include the reds and golds. I call this a colour suite because it is all inclusive and it is comprehensive.





Red tones add depth to any colour below a level 8. It makes sure there is warmth with richness and it is alive with colour play. Medium browns to dark brown benefit mostly from this application and I absolutely love it.





Gold tones reflect light, giving the appearance of sheen and sparkle, as well as create a contrasting dimension with the darker colours. Since this is all mixed together; it creates a harmonious and balanced colour application.





My clients absolutely love this and I would never approach colour without combining all three of these together. Over time, experience shows you how much to use of these; but it is primarily dependent on the target colour and the residual pigment in the hair. I also consider the porosity of the hair as this plays a major role as well. If the hair is too porous it can capture the greens or violets and I always want to avoid this.





I hope this answer helps, and that you will be able to use this for your own benefit as well as your clients.





Warmest regards,


Michael Saint Germaine R.C.





www.michaelsaintgermaine.com

florist delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment