Saturday, May 9, 2009

Is it true that Java is harder to learn than C#? Does anybody know an agency for junior developers?

I'm going to school for Java, but when I went there the teacher said that it's easier to get a job for C#, because there are more demands for C# junior developers? Is that true? and she said that it's harder to learn Java than C#. I want to learn Java but I also want to find a job right away after I go to school, so I'm confuse which course I should take. Please help.


Thanks.

Is it true that Java is harder to learn than C#? Does anybody know an agency for junior developers?
There is nothing wrong with java. In fact, 25% of the legacy code out there in the corporate world is java, followed closely by VB -- the Microsoft realm, which includes C# and .net. As far as a job...





It never was what you know, but who you know. The businesses dealing with money want database experts, not code monkeys (java or C#). They export jobs that code monkeys can do. The money people DON'T export database jobs.





Tell your instructor that and get enrolled in a real university with a real CIS department -- that will get you a 65% chance of getting hired from an on-campus interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment